Last Friday Jon left a bit early from work (after a terribly long week) and met us at the State Fair. I was so looking forward to seeing Nolan's reaction to everything and it was even better than I had imagined!
I would be remiss not to mention how extremely sad we feel about everything that happened just one night after we were there and that we have been praying for their families.
Here are the boys seeing the cows- Nolan pretty much just stared at the cows- they were our first animals to visit
Doing soooo great at walking
He loved the sheep- he would imitate their noises
We all indulged in some delicious fair food. The pork tent and sweet corn! Yum!!
They had a little "farm experience" for the kids. It was so cool and Nolan loved it!! He would gather different produce items at each stop and then at the end they turned them in for a prize. He had to carry the basket!
He also got this hat. What a cheese!
Planting some seed
Holding on to mom
Riding the tractors- when I look at these two pictures I just have to pinch myself- is this blessing really ours?
And his prize- A JUICE BOX! Yum!
And then right before we left we managed to get him a balloon- that pretty much just made a perfect day for him!
And then the funnel cake just sent him over the edge! :) Ha- I cannot help but laugh at this pregnant mom face I have- like- I'm going to need to eat a lot of that- NOW! :)
And a 15 week belly pic
And- I'm officially caught up! :)

No comments:
Post a Comment