Now a hodge podge of summer fun!
I LOVE LOVE LOVE this picture b/c it so captures our goofy boys personality! And naked- just the way he prefers to be!
A big time swim day at Pappy and Gimi's. We weren't anticipating a swim but we now know that we never to to their house without swimmers!
Our second trip to the zoo:
They have a new tiger exhibit and the tigers are THIS close!! It was kinda creepy!
The lion was really close too
July 8th was my last day at work as a full time employee. I'm going to continue to work PRN (in other words as they need help), to keep my foot in the door and keep up my practice. Nolan had no idea how much life was about to change in this picture. This is his best bud teacher from his school! They all took such good care of him!
Summer food! Yum Yum!
Most of you saw this on facebook but this was our method of announcing online. :)
My parents sent Nolan a bubble blowing lawn mower in the mail a few weeks back and here he is checking it out. Pretty fun!!
Last week I took Nolan for his 2nd haircut! His hair grows really fast and looks so nice when it's short. He did great!
The after picture- sorry- he was so sleepy!
I also snapped this silly picture for those of you who have been asking for a belly pic. This is 13 weeks. Not too much to show yet and I am okay with that! :) I'm sure I will catch up soon!

No comments:
Post a Comment