We had an extra special New Years this year because Andy and Megan Huber made a trip up from Louisville to stay with us. Our friends Cary & Kristi had an early new years eve party, and we all went and had a great time! Then we went back home and visited and played games and even made it up until midnight! We doubted ourselves, but we made it! It was such a good time!
Our new year's eve hunk
Hadley & Joni in their new jammies
No No & Jo Jo
Andy & Megan were so kind to bring a ham, so we made a yummy New Years Day lupper (lunch/supper) and toasted with the sparkling cider we forgot to pull out the night before! :)
The rest of the weekend Jon and I soaked up time together and with Nolan. This picture is hilarious! I'll let you guess what is all over the dresser! :) Yes..... it was that bad!!
And last but not least- some pictures of us!
Whew! I'm caught up now!

1 comment:
Heather! I found your blog through Megan's and am SO excited to see your updates and your beautiful pumpkin! So glad yall are doing well. Lots of love, Lace
Post a Comment