Monday, January 17, 2011

January 2011

Sorry these pictures are in a random order, I was just trying to include everything. Our January is going fast, but even more, our little Nolan is growing fast!! He is SOO much fun right now! He is very much in love with his mommy and daddy but LOVES to say "dada" and also loves the reaction he gets from his dada! :) It's pretty special!

First I added a quick picture of Jon and Nolan's most recent project, storage for all those toys!! Our living room looks so much better now!

Today was Nolan's first official day at the Goddard School. I will start work next week, so this is our dry run week. He did awesome today and even took a nap! We will continue to pray that things go well. We think it's going to be great for him! Here is his "first day of school" picture:

On Saturday, Nolan turned 7 months old. We had a busy day, so we didn't get his picture taken until bedtime, hence the pjs! We just think he is something special!! He sits like a pro, is learning to crawl with our help but doesn't really like it much yet, still LOVES to eat, loves his juice, likes to share his puffs with Miloh, loves music, loves baths, and has a giggle that brings us so much joy!


I've also included some pictures from playing throughout the week. Nolan is getting pretty independent with his play, which is great for mom because I can actually get a few things accomplished. We go to story time on Fridays at the library and he is really in to it. He really listens to his teacher and this past week insisted on standing the whole time- I guess he felt he had a better view!


Last Saturday we went to Avery's first bday party. Here he is all bundled up and ready to go. Those baby blues were really shining out!
The beautiful birthday girl

This particular weekend Nolan was experimenting with spitting and blowing raspberries. I caught him in action a couple times. It was pretty funny!

Thanks for the invite Smiths!!
Some more pictures of Nolan playing. He is afraid of this Elmo toy now because it plays pic-a-boo. As soon as Elmo starts to go down, he starts fussing and looking for one of us. Ha.
Nolan also has an interesting obsession with drum sticks and playing the drums. He twirls these, inappropriate-aged drumsticks around and chooses them over any toy when the are around. It's pretty cute!

The drumstick twirl in action
And finally a few pictures of son and dad working together.

We hope your January is going well. It's only January and all I can think about is getting out for walks, dips in the pool, mowing the lawn, and noisy summer nights! I hope it comes soon! Love- The Hugheses

No comments: