We've had a couple fun nights with our friends from small group this week. Ashley and Derek spent their last week with us so we were taking a bunch of pictures. I thought I'd share with you the great people here that we're going to be missing so much!
Monday night a bunch of us got together for coffee (Nikki-due in October!, Ashley, Me, Eva, and Leslie)
And the boys being silly like usual (Derek, Chris, Cory, Matt, & Jon)
This is our first small group baby- he's not a baby anymore. We love Aiden!
Final pictures before they leave- boys #1
Boys #2
BOYS #3
BOYS #4!!!!!
And one of the girls- we organize much better than the boys :)
And last but not least- a picture of all of us. We started with 3 couples in the small group and now were up to 18 people. We continue to grow in our relationships with Christ by digging deep into His word, sharing accountability with each other, and just living life together. Unfortunately not everyone was here (starting bottom left- Smiths, Leslie, Rieds, Cory, Taylors, Hughes, Millers, Powers). We're really going to miss everyone!!

1 comment:
Looks like your small group is a lot of fun and I am sure you are gonna miss them! I pray someday, somehow, God will bless that we live close enough to each other we can fellowship in a small group together!
love ya!
kt
Post a Comment