I know when we have multiple little Hughes' running around our house I'll laugh at this blog... but for now.... Miloh is our pride and joy- so I'm posting about him! :) Isn't it funny that I feel like I have to defend myself! Anywho....Miloh started his first day of obedience school today. We finally caved and paid the money for 8 classes for him. We figured that before we moved again, we needed to have him trained a bit better.
After just an hour, he felt like a whole different puppy. It was like he was just waiting for someone to tap into his intellect and challenge him. He loved it! He learned "look at me" today and also some training with a "clicker". It's supposed to be a recall tool if he runs off. So far so good! :) He was exaughisted when we got home but has been a happy little puppy all day. He also got a new collar and leash. Here's a few pictures:

No comments:
Post a Comment