We had a crazy busy weekend- Jon had class all week and then Saturday and Sunday (Father's Day) from 9-5. It was awful!! We do not spend a lot of time apart from each other, especially on the weekends, so this was no fun. I was pretty needy and lonely most of the weekend, so we were thankful when Wednesday came when he finally got a day off. We spent the evening swimming and just relaxing- a much needed break! I knew studying for the bar was not going to be fun.... but.... can it please be over now!?!?! Please continue to pray for Jon.
Here are some pictures from the last few days:
Happy Father's Day!! We love you dads!!
Jon's mom was so kind to come and watch one of our softball games. She took a few pictures of us in action. I know they are a little blurry. I mean.... what can I say.... we are just really fast! :) (actually quite the opposite!)
We ended up winning all of our games!! Woohoo!
Last night we took advantage of the hott day and took a dip in the pool. It was perfect!
And last but not least... A beautiful sunset!
We have a busy weekend full of BBQs and bridal showers. We'll have another post soon! We hope your all having a great summer! J&H

3 comments:
Do you seriously have a pool in your backyard, or do you have a neighborhood pool that allows dogs?
I am insanely curious now.
:)
Thanks for the post...just what I needed to end my day on a happier note! And I gotta tell you I love my ipod touch...I love laying in bed at night and catching up on all my blogs!
Have a great weekend! Talk to you when I get home from my trip.
Love ya,
Kt
Hey Kristen,
No- I wish we had that pool in our back yard. We do have a neighborhood pool but that is Jon's parents pool. It is so convenient- and they do allow certain dogs. :)
Post a Comment