I've finally gotten this post together and it's a mix of fun from the summer. Nolan is growing strong and is such an easy-going, happy baby. He is just sooo much fun to be around and he seems to love getting out and about just as much as we do.
Since our time here is running low, my mom and Izabel have been spending lots of time with us- which we LOVE! It's going to be so hard to be away from my family, especially now with our sweet baby Nolan.
Here are some pictures from the past few weeks:
Our little blue eyes
He is his father's child- he has to have his hands together or on/around his face when he is sleeping. So sweet!
A few weeks ago we started feeding Nolan with a bottle the last feeding of the day so that Jon could have the opportunity to show Nolan that he can provide for him in that way too. It was pretty emotional for both of us for some reason. Just so sweet I guess! Pumping is fairly easy (just a lot of cleaning up) so this is an easy thing for me to do to make Nolan and Jon connect even more! Jon was kind enough to share his time with my mom and Izabel while they were here.
Grandma Mays feeding Nolan:
Izabel entertaining Nolan during his tummy time
Nolan with Grandma Mays in his woombie- he loves to sleep in this b/c it keeps him wrapped up but he can keep his hands close to his face. When the woombie comes out- he knows it's bed time. He's doing so great with sleeping! He's going about 6 to 7 hours at night for us. Woohoo!
Hanging out with my big sis Iz
Izabel feeding Nolan- this lasted just a few minutes. She was much more interested in helping me pump. :) This poor girl knows way too much about what a women goes through to have a baby for only being 6! :)
Nolan's cute new onsie that dad brought home with him.
Think he's eating well enough?!?! :) He's getting chubby
The family
Me and my little guy
Showing off my diaper bag, which I love!! My friend Katie makes these and she does such a wonderful job!!
The many faces of Nolan:
Smile, smile, smile
O you're so funny mommy!
I love my daddy!
Trying out the Moby Wrap which I'm really loving. Nolan also loves it b/c he can be so close to me.
Before the last few pics I wanted to share the funniest story about our sleep deprivation. There have been several hilarious things that have happened during the night when we're up feeding or changing diapers. Initially, we both found ourselves waking up holding the pillow like a baby thinking we were dropping Nolan. Once when I asked Jon to get Nolan for me he carefully handed the pillow, which he though was Nolan, to me. Ha. I also woke to him looking around the room and when I asked him what he was doing he said... "Where's that little Nolan"- who was sleeping soundly in his cradle. Ha! But this weekend, Jon got up to change Nolan after a feeding around 2:30 am and he quickly changed his diaper and gave him back to me so he could eat on the other side. While he was wrapping up the old diaper he said, man, he must not of been very wet. Ha. Well, a few minutes later he realized he had put the dirty diaper back on Nolan. :) O- I love my husband and how he makes me laugh! :)
Feed me!
Never-mind- I'm tired

1 comment:
what a fun post! can't wait to see you guys in a few days and hold Nolan and see how much he has changed!
love ya,
ktps
Post a Comment