I am way behind once again on posts and keeping up with photos. I'm thinking I must be going through that "blog lull" where I love to read everyone else's but procrastinate updating my own. Sorry! I'm going to attempt to publish several posts to catch up before this blog is filled with Baby Hughes posts. Can't wait!!
Several weeks ago, Katie and Shane made a special trip down to catch up with a bunch of friends and family and that included us and we got to house them, which was extra special. Emma is growing up so much that I was so thankful to get some quality time with her and I was especially thankful for some quality time with Katie before baby comes. I asked lots of birthing and baby questions that I've asked before but really paid attention to this time! :) Shane and Jon always have a good time together too and Miloh LOVES visitors. So everyone was happy. Thanks for coming guys!!
Emma- dressed to the nine as always!
Hanging out with mom
Emma loves babies! She loves to look at this picture of the adorable Hadley Huber and give her kisses. It's so sweet! She'll walk around with her all evening.
Shane and Katie had some exciting news to share with us too:
What great news!! We are sooooo excited for them as they are amazing parents and stewards of the blessings God gives them! Emma is going to make a GREAT big sister too!
Emma and Uncle Jon
The two purple pregnant ladies! :) A bit of a difference in size but both excited beyond measure!
Just a little picture to assure you that becoming an attorney has not changed Jon a bit. Still as goofy as ever!
Saying goodbye
And a quick picture of me at 34 weeks

3 comments:
Oh, hooray for an update!! You look great--ALL baby! I can't wait to see pictures of your new little one, but I am just as excited to see pictures of you two lovely people :)
Indeed, Yay for an update! You're looking beautiful Heather!
i was beginning to wonder if you abandoned the blog! keep the updates coming...and we expect weekly, no daily updates and pics when baby hughes arrives! :)
Post a Comment