Well March has arrived and so far it's going well. We are craving sunshine and warm weather and feel like no jacket is necessary when we are above 40! :) We just can't wait to get out and walk and see a bit more of this city that we only have 6 months left in. Where has the time gone?
Jon is still loving work and learning a lot everyday. He really enjoys the people he is working with and has grown real close to his co-clerk. He was so kind to ask Jon to be apart of his wedding this July. We are very excited for them! I am working full time now at a rehab center here (Madonna Rehab Hospital). I LOVE the job and LOVE the patients. I also am learning so much.
We had our 26 week appt this past week and things went well. Baby is growing strong and has made quite a presence in this body that used to belong to me. :) We will start seeing the doctor every 2 weeks now.
Here's a few pictures of the recent growth. This picture is from January 8th:
February 8th
February 15th- 23 weeks
February 22nd- 24 weeks
March 1- 25 weeks
I had to throw this funny picture of Milo in. We hadn't cut his hair since early fall b/c he gets so cold. He was beginning to look pretty scruffy and couldn't see very well- so I decided to clip up his hair and see if it helped. Ha. He hated it. He got his hair cut the same day and looks a bit happier now. :)
A few pictures from the weekend. We went shopping for my bday as my parents gave me a gift card to go have fun. It was a really fun day!
The new dress I bought. I felt cute today- and that was a good thing! :)
We start our birthing classes this week and are pretty excited about it. I'm anxious to get the tour of the hospital so I can begin to picture what this is all going to look like. Or somewhat at least. We are heading home to Ogallala to celebrate my bday this next weekend and then we'll be off to Indiana for my first shower March 27th thanks to Mom and Dad Hughes. We can't wait! Love you all- J&H

4 comments:
Love all the belly pictures. You look amazing and I love your peaceful attitude! Reading your blog is always an encouragement to me!
Loved the new pictures...you looked amazing in the dress! Enjoy this time as much as you can!
Love ya,
kt
Glad things are going so well. You look great and love the hair (not sure if mentioned that yet). We ARE planning on coming to the shower (for now---unless something comes up...or out :)) Will Jon be around for Andy to hang out with...and should they take Hadley or should hi. Let me know and we are so excited to see you in a few short weeks!
You look great!! Can you believe you're already to appts every 2 weeks?? I remember that being crazy to me...and the hospital visit! It makes it all very real!! In a good way! Can't wait to meet the little one!! :)
Post a Comment