Monday, February 8, 2010

Baby Hughes

And.... sorry again for our absence. No excuses- but sorry. A lot has been happening around here over the past month- most of which involves baby, but some with work and family and friends. January passed so quickly and I know these next 4 months are going to fly! We are planning a trip to Indiana at the end of March and a trip to Florida at the end of April. Lots of fun things to look forward to. Well, enjoy the pictures!!

We had our 21 week appt last week and things went well. Baby is measuring right where he/she should be and we got a good report for the most part. We would certainly appreciate your prayers but trust in God's provision despite anything an ultrasound might say. Here are a few pictures:

Our first true look at Baby Hughes- any guesses- boy? girl? looks like Jon? looks like Heather? All I know is that this 3D stuff is amazing!!
Baby's profile
A foot

This is me at 21 weeks (looking mighty fine says Jon)

A few weekends ago we made a trip home to attend a shower for my good friend Brooke who had her sweet baby girl the first part of January. It was great to spoil her and visit with some good friends I haven't seen in a while.

Bekah and I- a good friend from highschool


Thursday was my final day at my externship. I've officially finished all my requirements for my master's degree. Now I just wait to receive my diploma in the mail!! Jon wanted to get a picture of me on my last day of school. :)
My parents came and visited us this weekend which is always fun! I wanted to get a picture of Izzie up b/c she surprised us with a beautiful new haircut!! She looks so grown up!!
A belly shot from Izabel!
Saturday night Jon and I were blessed with tickets to the Lincoln Symphony. We had a fun date night and it was nice to get out and do something new.
Here is a picture from today- so 22 weeks. Feeling good and blessed beyond measure!
And last but not least- an official token from my new job. Today was my first day and I just can't say how great it feels to have completed this plan God placed in my heart.
Well, that's a summary of the past month and a few days. I'll try to do better this next month.
Love you all- J&H

2 comments:

kt said...

thanks for the great post...they are worth the long wait in between them ;)
you look absolutely amazing! you forgot to post about the exciting news of jon feeling the baby kick!
hope to see you guys soon!
love ya, kt

The Bryans said...

Looking beautiful Heather! So wait, you guys aren't finding out what you're having, or you're just not telling? :)
Congrats on getting your Master's degree! Baby Hughes will be ahead of everyone with his/her language development :)

P.s. I had the same purple striped maternity shirt as you... it was my favorite! .. Loved it, even wore it for quite a while after Andi was born :)