Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Chateau de Hughes

Welcome home!!



Here is a much overdue post of some pics of the apartment. I'm not real happy with these but I've just been too busy to take new pictures and since the first pay check that we might actually have a few extra dollars for spending doesn't come for over a month, it will be a while before I get to dress the place up! :) Plus it's difficult to spend money on something that is so temporary..... Heather..... are you listening to yourself. This life is temporary!! Guess I'll need to remember this post again soon..... probably daily! 

Anywho..... here's some pics from Chateau de Hughes- COME VISIT!!

View from the front door- off to the right is our patio door and then as you can see the main door leads into the living room, kitchen, mini dining room, and the laundry (behind double doors)
Guest bedroom- nice and cozy for lots of visitors!
Private guest bath with walk-in
Master bedroom
Master bath with walk in 
Well..... that concludes the tour. I'm still really behind on posts, so hopefully we'll have more updates soon! Love, J&H

1 comment:

Eva Marie said...

Your apartment is cute...and I love your view of the golf course. You two are all the sprucing it needed ;)