So today marked a big day for me...... my last day of graduate classes!!! Very possibly my last day of classes ever!! :) Today I am looking back and thinking about all the growth that has occurred... from relying on God to get me through the GRE to getting me in to school, to providing me with some awesome new relationships, to providing for us for over a year with no income, to teaching me to trust in His provision as well as to be bold in who I am in Him. The experience has been one I won't forget but I can gladly say it's over! :) I just have two internships left that I will complete in Nebraska and then I have to take our National board exam. Whoohoo!
This is a picture of a bunch of the girls I had the opportunity to get to know and share life with the past year. I'm really going to miss them all!
Since I made Jon do cartwheels for the camera when he was done he made me do some cheerleading moves:
This is an awful picture but I had to include it b/c I accidently kicked Miloh- you can kinda see him flying in the air here. Ha! He was okay... :)
To end this great day, we met Mom and Dad Hughes at a new restaurant in town for a birthday dinner for Dad Hughes. It was a wonderful night. We're really going to miss these occasions with them!
Last but not lease I wanted to give you a quick update on how you could be praying for Jon. As mentioned before he is cramming!!!! If you guys could continue to pray for him that would be great. I also wanted to provide you all with his test times. I know he would especially appreciate your prayers for peace and wisdom on the test days:
Test Dates: Tuesday (July 28th) - 8am - 6pm
Wednesday (July 29th) - 8am- 5pm
We'll let you know how it goes..... Love, J&H

2 comments:
loved the pics...thanks for the good laugh! miloh flying thru the air was pretty funny! im so happy for you and soooo proud of you for finishing grad school! jon will be in our prayers!
love ya
kt
Hello there! Congratulations on being done with your classes - hurray! I will pass the exam dates on to Tom, we will definitely be praying for you, Jon! (And Heather as you help Jon through those two days!) I too enjoyed the candid pic of Miloh! : )
Post a Comment