Sorry it's been a long while yet again, but things just get crazy and I don't want my lack of focus to jeopardize the quality of this blog-- and therefore-- it's been a while!! Jon finished his very final week of finals this past Tuesday. He was so excited and you could just see how the burden had been lifted by the smile on his face when he got home that day. NO MORE CLASSES!! Here are a few pictures documenting the last time we have to go through this process:
Jon knew I had been feeling a bit lonely and forgotten in the middle of it all so he thoughtfully gave me a flower- made out of a pen and sticky tabs. It really was pretty! :)
We even got creative with our study locations this semester! It was too gorgeous outside to be stuck inside so we soaked up the spring sun one day.
I think Miloh was feeling a bit depressed about the whole thing as well...
He fought his way in for some attention though! :)
Most of the time we had to sit in our chair and just be quite though!! Remind you.... I did have a finals week as well but apparently I was a little less stressed about it....
Jon pulling in from just finishing...
And the cartwheels....
We ended the night by going over to our local batting cages and practicing with our softball team for the league that starts this week, hitting a few golf balls, playing a whopping good game of sand volleyball, and ending the night with none other than "Steak N Shake"... Mmmmm! Here's the team (some of them):
I know it's going to be fun to look back on all of this someday and remember the things we got stressed about and the things we celebrated and the silly pictures we took. The thing we will never forget though is how God brought us through all of this and without His guidance, provision, and ultimate sacrifice of love, we would be completely lost!!

No comments:
Post a Comment