We celebrated Easter a bit late with some of our family this weekend in Southern Indiana at Jon's grandparents. We love going there.... especially when the whether is in the 80's!! We had a great meal, great fellowship, and a fun time outdoors.
We always have to take a ride on the mule- it's just freeing being out in the open fields!
Then Grandpa gook us fishing!! This is one that Jon caught.
My little baby fish- BAD PIC!
And one of Jon's- he caught one much bigger but I still won b/c I caught 3 and he only caught 2 (I think he might have let me win!)
It was such a fun day. We spent the rest of the weekend studying for finals and cleaning up around the house. Nothing fun. I promise better posts are in the near future. Graduation is just 2 weeks away!! Until next time.... J&H

No comments:
Post a Comment