Monday, December 1, 2008

A Happy Thanksgiving

We finally managed to get all of our pictures from the weekend uploaded. We had a really fun Thanksgiving with Jon's family and lots of great food. I'm pretty sure we don't need to eat at all this week! Here are some pics from the day:


Jon and his Mom
Aunt Sis, Dale (Jon's mom), Shirley (Jon's grandma) and Jon getting ready for a game of "Apples to Apples"
A sleepy puppy

Thursday evening we left for our trip to Tennessee. Andy and Megan were having a family reunion in the Smokey Mountains and they invited us to come crash their party for a few days to see them and officially meet Hadley. Here are a few pictures of all the fun:

We started the trip at Dollywood (a theme park in the Smokeys)
We waited in line for over 2 hours for the Polar Express ride (which was NOT worth it) but I wasn't complaining because I got some much needed Hadley time!
We took a ride on a coal train that takes you through the property- it was so pretty- some of the trees still had fall leaves on them!



This is for anyone that lived in the Flint house:
I caught up with Jon in time to get a picture of him riding the wooden coaster (one of his favs) He's right in the middle in the gray coat:

They also had an eagle preserve on the property which was pretty cool, especially for Jon as he is quite fond of them


Beautiful little Hadley all bundled up
A classic sign for Tennessee: I'm pretty sure this is where we stood for 30 minutes watching people walk through a puddle of washed up vomit. It was disgusting and terrible but hilarious at the same time!
The cute family

Andy and Megan's new house :)
This is where everyone stayed. I think they said there were 9 bathrooms!
Jon and Hadley- she looks pretty impressed with him here

Aw!

Hadley wasn't so found of the flash here! Ha!
She is so darn cute!
We're so thankful we got to spend this time with them! We miss you guys already! There's just never enough time. 

Jon starts finals next week and I start in 2 so prayers for that would be much appreciated! We hope everyone had a fabulous Thanksgiving!!

Love You All,
J&H

1 comment:

EDHYDE said...

So the Well C. Ome Bears Wow haha. Takes me back you should have put a pants on/off sign on one of them