Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Deja Vu

I've been experiencing a lot of deja vu lately- taking me back to undergrad and thus far, it's not been fun. I forgot what it was like to have a week of finals and I'm pretty sure I intentionally blocked it out of my mind. We've been living off of pizza and cold sandwiches (terrible!) and our house looks like.... not our house (I'm very anal about keeping it clean). And... I apologize to those of you who have called and I haven't gotten back to you. I'm sure you now understand why. However, it will all be over soon! We don't have many fun pictures, but I did want to post a picture of the great gift we got from my aunt Holly:


It's a real wreath: it has made the house smell great and it fits nicely around all of our Christmas cards... which we love getting! It's a daily race to the mail box!
Finals life- our poor puppy loves having us home, but didn't realize how boring we could be- this makes typing a bit difficult for Jon. :)
Don't mind the messy background or un-groomed man on the couch
My parents get in on Friday and we cannot wait!! We are praying for good weather and safe travels for them and for Jon's parents getting back from Florida (lucky). Posts will be few between now and Christmas but I know I will have lots of pictures soon (Izzie's coming!!)

Love,
J&H


No comments: