We ended our great week together by spending our last evening down town Indy, seeing Disney's "The Lion King" play. I had seen it in New York City but no one else had seen it and we were all thrilled by the performance. Izabel really loved it!
My mom doesn't look too happy here... ha... but I promise she liked it!
Cute picture of Jon... um... apparently I thought I really needed to lean back. Ha. For some reason we didn't get a picture of Ryan in here (Jon's brother). He joined us and seemed to really enjoy it as well.
We went out to a great dinner at Weber Grill (our new favorite restaurant). Here's Izzie being Izzie.
Her model shot
Our Christmas was almost perfect (we missed you Whitney). It was full of family, laughter, love, and the truth of what Christmas is all about. It was great to be close to everyone, to encourage each other, and just laugh about life. Mom, Dad, Izzie, Ryan, and Whintey.... we love you and miss you!!
J&H

No comments:
Post a Comment