Monday, November 24, 2008

A bit more Christmas decor

So we had yet another uneventful weekend that consisted mostly of homework but we took a few hours yesterday to put up our outside lights!! I love outside lights! I think my dad will be proud when he sees these as it has kinda been our tradition to do the lights together every year. Jon and I had a lot of fun together and only had a few unkind words! :)



A few more decorations
This was our craft of the day- we wanted to make a wreath, so we found one for $2 and added our own decor!

We just put these little gold leaves and hollies on it. It was very Martha Stewartish!
And last but not least our laughter for the week- We don't have cable and just get a few channels from our makeshift bunny ears. Well....one of my favorite shows was on and it kept going fuzzy. I went downstairs b/c it was a better signal down there and when I came back up, I found a foil alien attached to the back of our tv. 
It went from this.....
To this! Ha! We had a good laugh.... and I'll only mention for a second that we still have a fuzzy t.v.!! Ha! Oh.... I love my husband! :)
We're going to be spending Thanksgiving day with Jon's family and then heading to the Smokey Mountains for the weekend where we'll meet Andy and Megan. We are getting to meet Hadley for the first time too! Hopefully we'll have lots of fun pictures to post next week. Happy Thanksgiving!!

Love,

J&H


1 comment: