Wednesday, May 2, 2012

January 2012


Well, I am MONTHS behind now- but- I'm going to catch up!! I have to catch up, because I want our kiddos to have this someday to look back on the story of our lives! So- if you're still checking in- enjoy!

Above is Nolan and his styling mohawk from daddy!

We had the opportunity to go and see Disney on Ice, unfortunately for the boys, it was "Princess" themed, but it was great, and Nolan very much enjoyed it! We got to take along his good buddy Avery. It was so fun! They even had snacks just their size that they helped themselves to throughout the night!
 Daddy and his boy
 The Smith's minus Brady
 YEAH!! Nolan especially loved seeing Maximus, the horse, from Tangled. 
 Avery was mesmerized! 

 Best Buds!
 Kristi and I were walking from behind and I had to capture this shot- he really is just like his daddy! :)

 I also talked previously about Nolan getting a new big boy bed! Well, here's a few pictures. We told him it was very serious that he stay in his bed and that there would be consequences if he did not. Only once or twice has he challenged that! He LOVES his big boy bed too much! :)


 Nighty Night!

A random Nolan fro picture

And finally- we are truly preparing for this sweet baby to arrive! Carseat- check!

No comments: