Nolan is 4 months old today! Such a big guy! He has the war wounds to prove it after his appt today, but he was brave and did great! We've been staying busy, enjoying the warm days left and visiting family and friends. Jon is super busy at work, but happy to have work! I am learning to accept the fact that our house is just going to be different with kids! It's never going to have everything in place- and I'm actually learning to appreciate this "lived in" look! :) I have been attending a Real Mom's group at church on Thursday mornings and enjoy some "me" time. Nolan does great in the nursery and I think he likes some entertainment besides silly mom too! We are also in the process of starting our new small group and are really excited to see where God will take that! Here are some pictures from the past few weeks:
An afternoon playing outside
Nolan showing off how strong his neck is now!
And showing dad.... I'll get it.... I'll get it- you're not getting it to me fast enough!
Last weekend we traveled to southwestern Indiana to visit Jon's grandparents who had yet to meet Nolan. We drove part way Friday night and stayed in a hotel which was a fun getaway. Grandma Hughes came with, so she kept Nolan for a while so Jon and I could escape to the hot tub. It was great! Here's the little guy modeling for us:
LOVE MY HANDS IN MY MOUTH!
Hi guys-
I'm getting tired...
Lovn being naked...
It was so special to get to introduce Nolan to his great grandparents. They loved him!
Great Grandma Shirley
Great Grandpa Jack
Taking a nap- all those smiles are exhausting!
I snapped a few pictures of the view from our front door- the trees are beautiful as are the flowers!
Nolan hanging out during the week with his new best bud- he laughs at Miloh's kisses all the time!
Jon's dad brought me a beautiful bouquet of roses this week to make me feel special. It was so nice!
Our 4 month old!
I love you Nolan William Hughes!

1 comment:
He is getting HUGE! Thank you for posting pictures so regularly. I keep printing them out and posting them on my wall. You are all missed!
Post a Comment