This week has been spring break for me, so I decided to take one more small trip to Iowa and spend a few (much needed) days with my Struckman girls. I hadn't seen them since October, and since Jon had classes this week, I decided to go out for a visit and stay out of his hair. It was hard to leave him, but we had such a great time!! We did lots of visiting and playing with Emma. I got to go to Katie's mom's Bible study and meet some of the neat ladies she talks about. Then Katie got me a massage for my birthday! That was GREAT! Overall, we had such a great time and I think I can make through to August till my next Emma fix!! :) Here's some pics of the trip:
The beautiful Emma
She loves to give kisses!
Hanging out
Bath time!!
Look at that hair!!
I got to pick out her outfit this day- she's so cute in everything she wears!
Swing time
Does that face not melt your heart!
Emma and mom playing with her favorite toy- paper
Saying goodbye :(
The girls!!
I miss you guys already Kate!! Love You! H

1 comment:
Thanks for coming to see us! Emma misses her Auntie Heather already! Tell Jon thanks for sharing you with us!
We love you!
kt
Post a Comment