So everyone has been posting these adorable pictures and video clips of their super cute kids and since we're not quite there yet, I just had to put this clip on of our "kid."
He got a new bed last week to keep all of his toys upstairs
Hopefully you all find this as funny as we did. We got a bunch of snow today and I needed to go out and shovel. I knew he would want to come, but his poor little paws freeze up so quick. We got him these shoes a couple years ago, so I decided to try them out again..... here's what happens! I apologize for my annoying comments in the back ground (no need to turn the volume on for this video)
Ha Ha! He's pretty funny! We're hoping for a snow day tomorrow!!
Love: J&H

3 comments:
That made me laugh so hard! We miss you guys...I will call you sometime soon to catch up:)
That's really funny! I can't wait to get a dog. They are so cute.
that video is soo funny! i tried some boots on Bella a few years ago (got them out of the dollar bins at Target), she would have nothing to do with them!
We miss you guys!
love, kt
Post a Comment