Sunday, October 5, 2008

Stoney Creek Farms

We had such a beautiful weekend here as far as weather was concerned, so we decided to make a trip to the pumpkin patch. There's a local pumpkin/Christmas tree farm that I drive by everyday on my way to school, so we decided to check it out and it was really fun (besides the fact that we're now drugged up on allergy medicine!) 

My handsome husband
Our friends Erik, Nikki, and Aiden who came with us (they are in our small group- seeing them grow in their relationship with Christ and seeing their desire to be witnesses to their son has been very encouraging to us!)

Our pumpkins- One for me, one for Jon and one for Miloh
Fall decor- we only have these two things.... but it's something I guess- you may notice the dying flowers- I'm kinda intentionally not watering them because I feel bad just throwing them away but I really don't want pink there anymore- I want something fally! :)
The end of our pumpkin trip

We had a very productive weekend of homework, homework, church and more homework. I can't wait for the day when a weekend is a weekend and not just catch up. Soon though... I have to remember to be joyful in the season we are in and we are so very blessed to have family, friends, fellowship, and an everlasting promise to look forward to. Until next time....
J&H

No comments: