Okay, these somehow got all out of order, but here are our fun Friday Holiday pics. We started out by shopping for our first Christmas tree together. Since our families will be at our house this year, we felt like it was time to make the big purchase..... but..... we still don't have one yet. It's so hard because there are so many pretty ones (which are all expensive!). We decided to pray about it before we bought it, we didn't want to be impulsive... so, we'll have an update on that soon hopefully.
Then, we finally got to carve our pumpkins!!!!! It so was much more fun than I remember! We had stencils, so that helped, but here's how it turned out (sorry these are out of order):
I was pretty impressed! I love Fridays with no school where I get to spend all day with my hubby! Have a great weekend everyone!
J&H

2 comments:
Wow, I am quite impressed with your guys' carving skills!! You seem to do so many fun things...you make my life seem quite boring in comparison. I think you should move to LARAMIE, not Lincoln, and we will just do all the fun things that you guys do! Our lives would definitely have more spice in them :):)
Sounds great Kristen! We would be having a lot more fun if we had everyone back there to enjoy it with!!
Post a Comment