So we decided to take on anther project this week....the office. We wanted to make it more of a "guys" room since every other room is pretty neutral and because Jon will be the one in here the most. Unfortunately, we don't have the furniture or things we want in here yet, but hopefully you can get the vision. We'd like to add black/steel furniture, some bean bags, and just some rustic deco. Enjoy!
Now to the laser portion of the blog:
I had my second round of laser eye surgery done yesterday. The first didn't keep, so they did what they call a "reinhancement" surgery. It really wasn't too bad.
Last pic with glasses hopefully...
Me drugged up on Adavan- I have to wear these big bug eye shields over my eyes for the next 4 nights.... thank goodness Jon loves me as much as he does!
~5 hours later- seeing much better but still looking a bit drugged
Thanks to everyone who prayed for me. I'm pretty much feeling great!! We've got a bunch of fun things planned for the weekend, so I'll be posting again soon. LOVE YOU ALL! H

2 comments:
Glad everything went well. The office is AWESOME. I can't wait to show Andy. We started our own blog www.wyomingaandm@blogspot.com. Love you guys. I also added our personal blogs to a list on the flinthouse blog so we can see them easily.
The office looks great! Love the colors! So glad your laser surgery went well...I was praying for ya! Can't wait to see you next weekend!
love ya,
kt
Post a Comment