Hello Everyone,
Sorry it's been a while since our last post. Not having the Internet at home does not really help this much. I wanted to share with you what's been going on. It's been the week of change in our life so it's a bit crazy around here but we're welcoming the change. First, Jon finally finished finals on Wednesday. His tests went really well and I think overall, he feels pretty good about everything. He only got two days off before work started and of course I had him busy. He started work yesterday and from what I can tell, he loves it. I think he is so ready to just apply what he's been learning and hopefully this job will allow him the opportunity. He has an office with a window (oolala) and a coke/Pepsi machine on every floor so he's happier than a bug in a rug. He really likes his advisor and they really have a lot of nice events planned for us this summer. Just pray that he would continue to make Christ the center of all his tasks and relationships as it is sometimes hard to take the extra step to make that happen.
I finished up my last day at work on Thursday. My office had a wonderful going away lunch that was really touching. I am really going to miss them all. I've asked people to hold me accountable to keeping in touch with you guys as we've poured our lives into each other over the past two years and it's pretty awful to just cut that off cold turkey! Plus, I really enjoy your fellowship and encouragement.... and of course... .a good laugh too. I've posted some pictures from the party below for all of you to see. Unfortunately, I had to post them in two different blogs, but they're all here.
I started grad school yesterday and decided I love not having an 8-5 job! I got my exercise in the morning, quite time, house cleaning and errands all done before 11! :) Classes are going pretty well. They will be difficult, but taking time off has really helped me to look at everything I learn from a practical view. I really will need to know this stuff!!
Finally, just wanted to update you that we close on our house Friday at 3:30. Please pray that all goes well. We are looking forward to a move in weekend full of fellowship and fun as so many people have generously offered to help us move in. I'll hopefully have some fun pictures posted on that soon. Until then, enjoy the pics!
Love,
J & H
Sharan (my supervisor) and I
Andrea (the smart insurance girl) and I
Dr. Wilner and I
Front Office Girls (Me, Doris & Christie)
Dima (genetic counsleor) and I

1 comment:
Super excited and so glad you have a blog now!!! I will officially add you to mine! Good luck with the move, can't wait to see pics from it!
love ya lots!
kt
Post a Comment