Thanksgiving belly- 29 weeks!
We had the joy of celebrating Thanksgiving with our family and dear friends Andy and Megan Huber, who drove up from Louisville on Wednesday evening. We always have such a fun and encouraging time with them and this trip was no different!! Thanks for coming guys!!
Jon's parents hosted a delicious meal with his grandparents and Aunt and Uncle and brother there as well. We never leave disappointed!!
The gang
Nolan loving on his baby!
Our family of 3 1/2
Nolan ate like I've never seen before!! He loved the homemade noodles, lima beans, potatoes and jello salad!
Wrestling with his buddy Hadley
How precious is this!!!! They were playing hide and seek!
And the highlight of the day for Great Grandma was getting to snuggle with this sweet little guy!
And Great Grandpa had fun too! :)
A ride on the local pony
And this is what pregnancy brain will do to you. I definitely had this coat on inside out and had no idea until Megan pointed it out! :) This was also a highlight of the weekend! :)
It was a beautiful weekend so we took the kiddos for a run at the park. He's Jo and Nolan serving us at the drive-thru.
Then that evening we went to the Noblesville city lights and listened to the music. The kids ran wild but had a great time!
Sweet Joni
Not really sure what's going on here
That next day we put up the Christmas tree. I tried to remind myself throughout- this is fun! :) It's a little more stressful when you've got extra help- but it was a year to remember!
I love this little boy!
Ta Da!
I love you boys!
This was Nolan in front of the tree last year
And this year!
Something about a Momma and her boy!
And a final thanksgiving greeting!

No comments:
Post a Comment