Just a short post to say Happy 10 months to our sweet Nolan. I believe he is wearing the same jammies as he was at 9 mo. I guess it's a good comparison! :)
Nolan at 10 months:
He is such a chatter bug. He loves to sit in his car seat and read to himself. He sings now. Today he very plainly screamed, "Hi daddy!" He still loves his school and is the oldest in his class. He plays peek-a-boo with anyone that will play along. He gets quite frustrated at meal times but is a great eater. His favorites are grilled cheese and peas. He still loves to cuddle. His army crawl is quite effective for him now. He loves wagon rides and being outside. Gets the biggest kick out of looking at himself in the mirror and talks to himself. Points to "baby" in his book when you ask. Smiles at us when we sternly tell him no! :) And... is still the sweetest blessing of our lives! Enjoy the pics!
All dressed up in his summer best! :) - I know he really needs a haircut- I just can't do it yet!

No comments:
Post a Comment