I guess I'm on a trend of posting once a month now. I remember when I used to have time to post once a week! Then I think.... what did we do that we had so many pictures or things to talk about. :) Well, we sure are busy now...
The end of February we celebrated Gimi Hugheses bday at a fun/fancy Mexican restaurant. It was lots of fun. They bought Nolan those cool rolling crayons that are easier for babies to grasp and use. He's trying them out here:
Celebrating with Gimi and Pappy
The fam :)
The first week in March, my mom and Izabel gave me the best bday present and came out for a visit. My dad had to stay home, but we missed him!! Nolan was completely enamored with Izabel those first few days and wanted to do everything with her. They kept Nolan a couple days for us while we worked and he got a break from school. They had a great time!
The sweetest!
Play! Play! Play!
We celebrated my 27th bday that week. Jon brought home a dozen roses which was very sweet and thoughtful. He and Nolan also gave me a certificate to pick out new bedding!! I'll have to post a pic of what we got. We really like it! The best part was getting new, fluffy pillows!!! They're heavenly! :) Both sets of parents spoiled me with $ for shopping- just what I love!!
Thursday evening we went out for dinner with everyone. I have a tradition of going to the Cheesecake Factory. You would think that with all the places there are to choose from, I would do something different. But nope- I just love the atmosphere and tradition... and I'll take the cheesecake too! :)
Our handsome guy!
Mmmmmm squash!!
The gang
"Ole!"
My roses
That weekend we took Izzy to the children's museum. We knew she would enjoy it.... and she LOVED it!! In fact- we all had fun!
This was Izzy's favorite exhibit.
The catwalk!
Grandma and Nolan!
I love him!
Enjoying some fruit
And some bike rides!
As I've said before- Nolan's favorite part of the day is bath time! Jon snapped a few of these:
Nolan turned 9 months on the 15th. We just had his check-up today.
Weight: 21.5 lbs
Height: 29 inches
Things we want to remember about this age: he is really learning to communicate- he's waving, clapping, and shaking his head no. He says dada, mama, uh oh, and an occasional more. He still LOVES dancing and singing. He's army crawling and getting much more independent with his play. He's blooming at school. He loves peek-a-boo and blowing kisses. He loves "real" food now- blueberry waffles with mom every morning! He gives the best kisses and hugs. He can jabber for hours. He has 2 teeth now! He is simply sweet!
Last weekend we celebrated an early Easter with the Hughes family. Everyone but Ryan was home. It was such a fun day and Nolan had a blast!
An Easter present from Aunt Sis & Uncle Fred
Great Grandma's DIRT PUDDING!!
Hanging out with Great Grandpa!
Love this picture!
And this one too!

1 comment:
thanks for the update and great pics! you have a beautiful family! i can't wait til we can spend some time together!
miss you and love you guys!
kt
Post a Comment