Hi Guys. Sorry for our long absence. With work, it is a bit more challenging to take photos, download them, and then put them together on here. I hate that I have not been as good about taking photos. When I was home, there was usually at least one picture a day! I do my best though!
We are doing pretty well, especially now that we are all finally feeling better. I feel like the month of February was full of sickness and snow! I have been working 6 weeks now but have only actually worked 2 full weeks! Between major snow storms and a nasty flu bug, we have been out of work quite a bit. I guess that is just the way it goes though!
I am really feeling blessed about my job. I do enjoy it when I am there and the days go by really fast. I miss Nolan so much but he is LOVING his school! The teachers are so good to him and he loves them right back. The school is great- they have a curriculum for each day based off a weekly theme. Each day consists of a story time, an art project, and then activities that target motor and social development. I have no idea how they get that much accomplished in a day, but Nolan is really doing well!
Jon often comments about how he misses having me home. I know it makes life a little more stressful for him but he is so good to help me out with meals and around the house! There is nothing better than coming home to our family and that is what gets us through the days. His job is going great and he is staying pretty busy. The drive continues to wear him out, but he pushes on! :)
Nolan turned 8 months on the 15th. He is such a joyful, handsome boy. He is a clapping fool now and LOVES anything to do with music, dancing, or singing. He says "dada", "mama", "all done", and occasionally "more". He is starting to be a bigger fan of the bottle than he is mom, and that's okay with everyone. It's somewhat sad for me, but I also know it's a good thing! He is really starting to like Miloh and we have a daily routine of loving on Miloh when we get home. It gives Nolan the giggles. It's so cute! He loves "Old McDonald" too and giggles every time! Jon and I just sit and watch him play in awe of how amazing our Creator is and how blessed we are to receive such an amazing gift!
Here are some pictures of the fam to date:
The wild hairdo he woke up with, on one of the days we were home sick
8 month photo shoot
Last weekend we got to spend a great two days with Andy and Megan and the girls. The children's museum was having free admission on President's Day, so they came down for a visit. Unfortunately, I came down with a stomach bug, so they hosted me more than I hosted them, but it was still a great weekend! Meg even made me homemade chicken noodle soup!!! Mmmmm!! The kiddos play so well together, which is great b/c we get lots of fellowship and game playing in! We LOVE having them so close!!
Joni and Noli playn
Some pictures from the children museum- which he seemed to really enjoy
My boy!
Snack time before the museum even opened...
Best friends!
The blown glass exhibit
This week Nolan had his first pajama day at school. Jon spoiled us this past weekend with some late vday presents and these jammies were one of the gifts. He looked so sweet!
So close to crawling.... see what he's after!
And last but not least, Nolan in his cute little jacket. He looks kinda sad, but he wasn't!
Well, March is just a few days away which means bday fun and hopefully some warm weather. My mom and Iz are coming out too, so we have a lot to look forward to! Love you all!!
J,H, and N

1 comment:
loved the pictures! glad to hear everything is going well! miss you guys!
love, kt
Post a Comment