Saturday, November 21, 2009

Update on B's Growth

Sorry posts have been few and far between. I haven't felt like doing much of anything these days but I think I am starting to get close to this being over with. Praise God! 

Katie was so sweet to send me some of her early maternity clothes so last night Jon took me on a date night to see Twilight and I decided to wear something besides PJ pants. :) It was kinda fun b/c when you wear real clothes, you can see that somethings starting to grow! :) And it's gotta be baby b/c I haven't been keeping much of anything down the last 6 weeks! :)

The first belly bump pic

Well, that's all for now. I promise to get better at this again soon. Love- J&H

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

So cute! I'm glad you are starting to feel better - how far along are you right now? Did you enjoy the movie date? Keep growing that little one! : )

kt said...

Ahh, love the belly pic! The clothes look super cute on you! So exciting to start seeing a baby bump!
Love you guys and miss you!!!
kt

Lee Ann said...

Congratulations. I didn't realize you are pregnant until now!

Andy and Megan said...

Hey there! You are going to be the cutest pregnant girl ever...I'm jealous. I am 16 weeks and people still look at me like I'm just fat :)

Hughes' said...

Megan Huber! You are never allowed to say that again. You are an adorable pregnant girl! How is baby? It's almost time to find out what B is!!! Thanks for checking in. Miss you guys!

The Shusters said...

Congratulations! I didn't realize you were having a baby, either! That is way exciting though!! :)

The Bryans said...

Looking great! Sorry you weren't feeling so well with morning sickness. Keep posting those belly pics!