Mums have arrived at our Farmer's Market so fall must be near! Our plant hasn't bloomed much yet, but the farmer's market had a nice selection and they were 4/$20! We haven't planted her yet, but she'll make a nice addition out front. Well, basically this post is going to be boring, because we have been boring lately, but it's been a while and everyone else has been so good about posting so I figured I better keep our end of the deal up too.
Along with fall come yellow jackets- this is Jon's yellow jacket proof outfit. He was preparing to spray their nest and hoped they wouldn't sting through um.... I think he had 3 layers on! :) Incase you are wondering..... we still have a yellow jacket nest out-front, but he didn't get stung once!
Along with fall come banquets- Jon had a brunch today to meet and thank the donors of the scholarships he won. He was awarded 6 different ones which paid half of a semesters tuition! I'm so proud of him... always... and thankful that he takes the time to apply for them (unlike me).
Along with fall comes SWEATERS! Yeah! I love sweaters! I also wanted to add that I finally broke down and bought some of those stupid stretch pants that are in style and I am embarrassed to admit that they're actually pretty cute and very comfortable!
And finally.... along with fall comes puppy haircuts! This will probably be Miloh's last haircut until winter is over. He looks pretty darn cute!
I should have a lot to post soon. Next weekend is the Pumpkin Show in southern Indiana and all of Jon's family and his dad's side of the family will be there. We are staying all weekend to partake in the events and we're also getting family pictures. I'm excited to get away and spend some time with everyone. Until then.... Happy Fall!
J&H

1 comment:
Thanks for finally posting! I think I check a couple times a day to see if you did! Its not been cool enough to break out the sweaters here, its been upper 70's all week and suppose to be the same all next week! I am not complaining though...I really need the sunshine!
Miss you guys!
love, kt
Post a Comment