Thursday, August 21, 2008

Road Trip

We headed out on the road trip to Nebraska on Saturday, the 3rd. We left right after I finished at the Women of Faith conference that Jon's grandma and aunts took me to in Indy. It was so encouraging and I would highly recommend it to all!! The trip is a total of 13 hours, and since we got away late, we decided to just go as far as Iowa and spend some much needed time with Katie and Shane (I had yet to see my best friend pregnant!)

We had such a great time with them because we had the whole evening to actually hang out instead of get in late, sleep, and leave early. We went out to some great Mexican food, laughed a bunch, played cards, and rejoiced with them in the gift they are about to receive, Emma! Katie is due around the 9th of September and I am really hoping to be able to make it out! They are going to be great parents. Thanks Shane and Kate for letting us stay with you and for a fun evening of fellowship!

My Boys
Groggy passengers
Me, Katie, and the Emma bump
Us and our puppies

No comments: